How to Log into a Self-Hosted WordPress Website
If you have a self-hosted WordPress website, you will need to log into the WordPress dashboard in order to manage your site. The login URL for your WordPress site is typically:
Where to find your site address
Your site address is the URL that people use to access your website. You can find your site address in your hosting account dashboard. It will be something like:
How to log in
Once you have your site address, you can log into the WordPress dashboard by entering the following information into the login form:
- Username: Your WordPress username
- Password: Your WordPress password
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking the Lost your password? link on the login page.
What happens after you log in
Once you log in, you will be taken to the WordPress dashboard. This is where you can manage all aspects of your website, including posts, pages, media, plugins, and themes.
Here are some additional tips for logging into your WordPress site:
- If you are using a password manager, you can store your WordPress password there. This will make it easier to log in next time.
- If you are using a public computer, be sure to log out of your WordPress dashboard when you are finished. This will help to protect your account from unauthorized access.
- If you are having trouble logging in, you can contact your hosting provider for assistance.
I hope this helps!